Charity Sapphire is a marketer, writer, and producer, and always on the lookout for new hobbies. Sapphire has lent her skills to various organizations including the Vagina Monologues, Alternative Breaks, Shakespeare in the Park Miami, MetroCon, Florida SuperCon, and Urban Ronin. She has been marketing for tech startups since 2011. Sapphire is currently launching GotakuTV, a video production company, while maintaining an exciting and inspiring day job at a luxury jeweler in Miami Beach. In her spare time she pursues her MBA in Marketing with Strayer University.
- That creativity and quality in everything I do is essential to my success.
- That innovation in all areas of my work is essential to attaining and sustaining leadership.
- That the people who guide me into new and challenging places are my most valuable resource.
I VALUE AND AM COMMITTED TO:
- Excellence in all I do.
- High standards of ethics and integrity.
- Continuously learning and refining my understanding of the world.